Project #51 Carcassonne Tile Game


These tiles are now available through my etsy store or you can download the files from thingiverse
So I might have underestimated how much drawing I had left to do on this game and then it took 2 hours of etching and cutting. It's a complete set of tiles for the board game Carcassonne, 72 tiles each drawn slightly differently. The complex tiles took 2+ hours each to draw. In the end I duplicated most of the city tiles making changes to the backgrounds rather than the more complicated buildings. This project actually started before the Catan board with 2 test tiles that encouraged me to finish the whole set. (file needs fixing)
51 Projects/ 52 Weeks




I even took some work in progress shots because I was keen to take the game out of the laser cutter.




Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex