Card Frame 2


I finally have the cardboard to start making these wedding invites. I started to load my paper frame into the machine and realised that things would be much better/easier with a revamped design. (svg here)

  • Arches underneath for airflow above and below the paper 
  • A4 paper that can be dropped onto the top 
  • The paper is clamped with 2 separate pieces making it easier to move and change
  • The top half of the frame is smaller and looks less like it is going to hit the laser
  • Corner bracing to help keep the frame square (mostly easier to assemble it squarely)
  • The work is held at roughly the same height as my honeycomb bed so when I switch frames over I don't have to adjust the height too much. 





Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex